·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,618 Posts
I think that's GRAY....

·
Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri⛩️
390 Posts
My bad. Chalk it up to my old eyes. 🤓 Still, looks good. I’m waiting for my Radiant Red PP with black interior to be delivered. Not sure how I’ll feel about black seats, but given today’s market, I’ll take what I can get.
I will say that I love the way the light grey seats look but my last vehicle had cloth seats in that color and while they looked nice when clean, it could be a pain keeping them clean. Leather would be better but certain things are unavoidable.

I have black leather seats in my current Passport and the worst visual impact has been from dust but otherwise they are very easy to keep clean and looking good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Passport Elite is leather seats (not sure about the other trims though). My personal preference is light beige interior always. But given that I have no cars with light beige interrupt, this color is a nice change from black. Also gives a nice contrast from the exterior darker color.

Yes, it will definitely require regular maintenance, and care anyways. Need to find a better cured leather protector and cleaner than the run-off-the-mill ones.

·
Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri⛩️
390 Posts
Need to find a better cured leather protector and cleaner than the run-off-the-mill ones.
I worked for Furniture Row in 2016 and came to be a big fan of their brand cleaning products. Their all purpose cleaner is fantastic for everything and they make a few leather cleaning and leather care products that I think are as good as anything you'll find.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts