Honda Passport Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,569 Posts
Thank you
Yes looking to see if anyone has a similar setup with their Modern Steel Metallic. We cannot wait to get it

Personally, I’ve only got the running boards (style is called black) on my MSM from your list. You can also search for those key words and might find something.

Reactions: GeoBella

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Awesome, got the same ones 😊
I had to decide what to get sight unseen, there weren’t any Passports on here yet in my color with them on, not on at the dealers. But happy with my choice.

The diecast were a close 2nd, but they are too rugged for the look I wanted. Depending on where you are located though, the diecast is highly preferred with the snow and rain environments.

Reactions: Kadoka59

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
450 Posts
I was curious about what the running boards looked like in person too. None of the vehicles for sale had them. It just so happened that I spotted someone getting their Pilot serviced who had them, so I asked if I could take a look at them. I liked the way they looked, so I ordered them for my Passport.

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Took a drive from to 1/2 Moon Bay and Santa Cruz yesterday.
Aside from it being 100*, so many places closed, the roads were empty and quiet and I still 💙 my Passport!

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
it 2 weeks ago. Love the color.
MSM. Best color choice!
What’s the bar on the back? It looks like something short people like me could use...

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
Registered
80 Posts
MSM. Best color choice!
What’s the bar on the back? It looks like something short people like me could use...
Haha, we use it for a step too. But it's pretty heavy duty. It's a push bar I welded up for the front of my FJCruiser. I put it back there in case we back into something or get bumped from behind.
Plus, the DOT tape adds lots of night time visibility
20201017_112725.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Haha, we use it for a step too. But it's pretty heavy duty. It's a push bar I welded up for the front of my FJCruiser. I put it back there in case we back into something or get bumped from behind.
Plus, the DOT tape adds lots of night time visibility.
that is a great idea.

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks ProdGirl

121 - 132 of 132 Posts