Honda Passport Forum banner

The Official Lunar Silver Metallic Thread

50K views 105 replies 45 participants last post by  itmfluter 
#1 ·
Post and discuss Passports in Lunar Silver Metallic.

#9 ·
Congrats Homer, if I can't find Steel Gray, Silver is option number 2, lets see some pics after you get it...!

#10 ·
Thanks. Modern Steel Metallic was my second choice and there were quite a few around in my area, but only the one Lunar Silver (Touring) when I was ready to jump. First pics tomorrow ...

#11 ·
When I went to pick mine up from the tint shop, there was a Lunar Silver Elite in the parking lot. First Passport I’ve seen out in the wild. My wife says “Oh, that’s a pretty color. You should have got that one... Just kidding.” ?

#19 ·
The RV has served me well, but its time to move on. I plan to donate the RV to a good cause. I purchased my last car (CR-V) anticipating that I might tow it behind the motorhome. But the style of travel that I like most involves having everything with me so I don't have to backtrack. If I come to a fork in the road I can take it :) and not have to go back to a hotel to get my stuff, go back to hitch a car to a motorhome, or a trailer to a car.

Now, post RV I like the flexibility of tent camping while being able to sleep in the vehicle when on the move. These are trips I take without my wife; I like road trips and camping, she likes flying to a destination and hotels.

#20 ·
This is the little girl I bought for the wife. Parked next to the rock that was lodged directly in the path of our driveway when we built our house. After the dozer operator cut the driveway, he said "don't worry it only sticks up four inches." I imagined how many times my neck would get wrenched when snow-plowing the driveway and told him dig it out. Originally we thought it was a tiny flake until the full scale of the beast was plucked from the ground. Cost me 500 bucks to do so. But it's a nice lawn ornament.
Car Vehicle Grass Compact sport utility vehicle Sport utility vehicle

#21 ·
Picked up my Passport earlier today. Here is one pic in the driveway; I'll take a few more when the conditions are better.

View attachment 1265

The Lunar Silver looks really good with the snowy background! ❄

Reactions: Kadoka59