Honda Passport Forum banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,911 Posts
It’s stunning. We don't see the colors of the leaves like that in SoCal.
And your upgraded wheels look great too!

·
Registered
952 Posts
It’s stunning. We don't see the colors of the leaves like that in SoCal.
And your upgraded wheels look great too!
Hi Heather, we were just in our backyard looking at our oak and maple trees changing color. It won't be a good color year as we have been a drought for the last two months, but rain from hurricane Delta has reached us and it's going to rain this afternoon and all day tomorrow. :D Ken

·
Super Moderator
2,911 Posts
Hi Heather, we were just in our backyard looking at our oak and maple trees changing color. It won't be a good color year as we have been a drought for the last two months, but rain from hurricane Delta has reached us and it's going to rain this afternoon and all day tomorrow. :D Ken
Ahh Ken! I hear you on the drought. CA has been on fire since May with no rain.
Enjoy your view, be safe, get your swim floaties ready and stay in the shallow end.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ahh Ken! I hear you on the drought. CA has been on fire since May with no rain.
Enjoy your view, be safe, get your swim floaties ready and stay in the shallow end.
Hi Heather I thought of you when the fires were on our local news. However, now that I know where HB is the fires were mostly up north of you, if I'm correct. We have an old friend who lives in Pleasonton and they were OK, so far. I'll stay in the shallow end! LOL! Now that its finally raining I don't want to take my PP out of the garage and get it wet! I'll also see if the automatic windshield wipers still work!

·
Super Moderator
2,911 Posts
Hi Heather I thought of you when the fires were on our local news. However, now that I know where HB is the fires were mostly up north of you, if I'm correct. We have an old friend who lives in Pleasonton and they were OK, so far. I'll stay in the shallow end! LOL! Now that its finally raining I don't want to take my PP out of the garage and get it wet! I'll also see if the automatic windshield wipers still work!
For the most part, the fires were in NoCal, Inland, and LA Canyon areas. Monrovia, Pasadena and Glendale areas got the last big one. Fortunately, I was in NoCal working from Augus-September, but during the fires, riots, etc. So that was a mess, but I needed the work. I’ve only worked about 17 weeks this year because of Covid.

I haven’t driven in rain in so long, the drive they brushless car wash and sprinkler overflow from a freeway on-ramp the other day is about as close as I’ve been, but my auto windshield wipers work great there! And I hear you on keeping your baby dry. I still want to move to Newport, OR. However, I think I’ll need an old Honda to take out during the rainy season so I can keep my Passport clean! 🤣

·
Registered
2021 Passport Touring, Silver Lunar Metallic
8 Posts
Just picked up my '21 PP Touring FWD, Lunar Silver Metallic this morning! Thank you all for all the great help, advice and tips! Got an outstanding deal! Looking forward to the new adventures ahead! :cool::) 🚙

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
952 Posts
Just picked up my '21 PP Touring FWD, Lunar Silver Metallic this morning! Thank you all for all the great help, advice and tips! Got an outstanding deal! Looking forward to the new adventures ahead! :cool::) 🚙
View attachment 10345
View attachment 10346
View attachment 10347
Hello JeffyJay and welcome to the Forum. We have the same color PP and just celebrated our two-year anniversary of ownership with it. We hope you enjoy an endless experience of fun and adventure with it.

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
600 Posts
What wheels are those? I love the blacked-out look on the Silver.
Those are:
Wheels: Black Rhino Overlands - 18x8 +35
Tires: Falken Wildpeaks - 265/60/18

·
Registered
2019 Passport Sport / AWD / Lunar Silver
13 Posts
My 2019 Passport Sport. These photos are from the summer—been meaning to post these for a while. Mods/additions include:
  • Roof Rails and Crossbars
  • Yakima Skybox 16 Cargo Box
  • Curt Hitch
  • Yakima FullSwing Bike Rack
  • Lamin-X Fog Light Film
  • LED Cabin Lights
  • Alpine iLX-W650 Stereo Receiver
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Plant

Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive side marker light

81 - 100 of 101 Posts