Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think this is the best exterior color. The grey rims give it a classic look. I do agree that a black interior would be nice. It would tie everything together quite nicely. I also think the red helps to subdue all the black plastic on the front end.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah, I'm with fluke. I don't think that is Black Copper Pearl. I've seen it in person and it's REALLY dark. It takes the right light to see the copper color. I'd personally call it a root beer metallic.

EDIT: Maybe I'm confused. The only "copper" color I'm aware of is Black Copper Pearl. I'd have to check if there's "copperhead red pearl". Sorry.

·
Registered
110 Posts
They called the red color Copperhead Read Pearl in the original press release. I believe they use that name and Deep Scarlet Pearl for the same color.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's a good video of a Copperhead/Scarlet Red passport. It's the Canadian model so it has the black leather interior which for some reason Honda won't let you get in the US with this color.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Here's a good video of a Copperhead/Scarlet Red passport. It's the Canadian model so it has the black leather interior which for some reason Honda won't let you get in the US with this color.
I saw this also and started to reconsider this color, but then I remembered the US model only comes with the gray seats :(.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts