Soon, very soon, maybe this week..

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice, Nice, Nice...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Someone here bought the WeatherTech Mud Flaps, not sure of the difference between them and the OEM ones, but it also might be worth looking into...
In fact they look bigger...
https://www.weathertech.com/honda/2019/passport/mudflap-no-drill-digitalfit/
Just my opinion, but the Weather Tech mud flaps look like, well ... "generic mud flaps". The OEM "splash guards" are much more stylish. The Weather Tech's look like they hang down farther so they might do a slightly better job as the expense of sacrificing looks.
I got my local dealer to match the price that College Hills Honda sells them for online, which works out to be about the same price as the Weather Tech mud flaps.

·
627 Posts
I wanted them but supposedly they aren't compatible with the fenders flares. I might buy them and see if I can make it work anyways.
I have the oem flaps and the fender flares, so the combo can be done, we (the dealer and I) were surprised - I would go with oem as they just look a bit better 😎

·
627 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Here are the last three. The interior of my black pearl elite passport is perforated black leather with some white contrast stitching. I really love the seats, better than the odyssey I traded in for it. Second row seating is comfortable and quite spacious. We’re getting ready for a trip to pigeon forge, TN; hence, the cargo carrier.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts