Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
It sure looks more "colorful" outside.

I took a picture of the one at the Portland Auto Show thinking it was black. It wasn't until I looked real close that I could tell it wasn't.
blackcopper.jpg

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Touring in BCP from Gunn Honda via Autotrader.com. Overcast conditions mask the brownish-copper hues.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just viewed a Black Copper at the dealership. it was more Black looking. In order to see the copper/brownish hue, the sun has to hit it just right. I would have liked to see a more copperish
look.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes, I saw it a month ago on an Acura. Hard to see any Brown.
Its sad that its just another Black car, just like the Black Forest Green.
Then you still have Black. So Honda. Why make 3 black cars for the limited
color selection? A mid tone green and brown would have been nice like
the Red and Blue.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just viewed a Black Copper at the dealership. it was more Black looking. In order to see the copper/brownish hue, the sun has to hit it just right. I would have liked to see a more copperish
look.
Honda isn't great at delivering "new" cars in a "new" state and sometimes require a good detailer to bring out it true newness.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Trying to locate Touring in this color anywhere near me. None in a hundred miles radius. Just a few Elites.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've got my Touring today. Based on my monitoring of the stock around Boston, this was the first Touring in this color around. Drove off the lot the same day.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I’m jealous! I wish I’d known this was different than “the other black”. Now I’m going to have to consider a trade-in next year lol!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Honda isn't great at delivering "new" cars in a "new" state and sometimes require a good detailer to bring out it true newness.
Somehow I have to agree. My Black Crystal Pearl Passport looked pretty good, but once I had it professioanlly polished, buffed and paint sealant applied, WOW it really looks good now!

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is the color I purchased just earlier today (I call it rootbeer); unfortunately, unless in a strong sun, mine doesn't look that good.
Yeah for sure! It MUST be under certain conditions to look this good. Fresh wash, 65*F , clear skies on a Sunday morning with relative humidity under 16% and your grass has to be fresh cut.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts