Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HondaNews.com Oct 25. 2018 said:
Honda Pilot Rebelle Rally
Honda R&D Americas (HRA) associates Ariel Jen and Melanie Morimoto recently completed the Rebelle Rally in this lightly modified 2019 Honda Pilot SUV. The all-women navigation rally runs 1,700 miles and 8-days across the deserts of California and Nevada, with driver and navigator only allowed a compass and a map as their guide. The 2019 Honda Pilot featured a stock drivetrain, using the factory engine, transmission, and i-VTM4™ all-wheel drive system for the duration of the journey. The only modifications made were for additional durability and safety performance, including custom skid plates, extra ground clearance, off-road tires, and an interior modified for additional storage of spare tires and other equipment.

Honda R&D got it right with this off-road Pilot. These pics really help me visualize how great the Passport would look with 18" wheels and rugged all-terrain tires.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a feeling that were going to be seeing a lot of OEM wheel sets for sale on the used market in the coming weeks. That J Sport setup is right on the money.

·
Super Moderator
1,100 Posts
I was planning on sticking with the stock Rims, but those (lower two photos) ones shown on the Steel Gray Pilot and the Ridgline could entice me to change... they look awesome...!

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts