Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We winter in the south and summer in the north. We rent a furnished condo down south so we need to take a winter's worth of clothes and assorting things. When we bought our Passport, we mainly considered the cargo capacity behind the front seats. We looked at the Rav4, the CX5 the CRV and a few others. We knew we didn't want certain brands due to reliability issues. We settled on the Passport. As we load up today to head to warmer weather, we're reminded why we chose the SUV that we did.

2 Bif totes, 2 beach chairs, 2 yard chairs, dress and casual clothes, Ninja Foodi, Christmas presents for kids along the way, computer, printer, small refrigerator, 6 pack cooler, beach towels, Monster, TP ..............and the list goes on.

968B1D8C-E36E-42B4-9E1B-4BC6D8713620.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
33 Posts
Nice!!
I always over pack as well before hitting the road. Would bring the kitchen sink if I could. haha. Enjoy your trip!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Better cover that TP, its like leaving hundreds of dollars on the seat if the way people hoard it now is any indication. :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,664 Posts
I totally know how you feel.

This was last year when I finally got to go home after working for 8 months, much was added to the first trip because I went from winter to summer and had to buy a crap ton of summer clothes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts