Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Passport EXL
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These new cars now a days have a lot of technology compared to 10 years ago.
It's gonna take me a while to figure it out. I don't know if my wife will ever figure it out. To say she is technologically challenge would be an understatement.
There's a lot of cool stuff these cars can do that will come in handy. ex/ Remote can open windows and sunroof. That'll come in handy during summer here in SC.
Since it's her car I guess I should let her do what she wants, but like I said, this car can do some cool stuff.

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite
377 Posts
Thanks to all the online videos by Honda and private individuals it also much easier to learn how to use this technology. If you wife can watch a video she can learn how to use these features.

·
Registered
2022 Passport EXL
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to all the online videos by Honda and private individuals it also much easier to learn how to use this technology. If you wife can watch a video she can learn how to use these features.
Thanks. Thats a great idea. Never thought of that...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got that one last week here in Maryland. The H was completely clear when I left the house, maybe it needs a heater.

·
Registered
'21 EX-L AWD 18" Ridgeline Wheels, 265/60 Cooper AT3 4S, Curt Hitch, Dashcam
34 Posts
...a fully functioning and comfortable vehicle to drive
It has tons of safety technology, but rather low on the tech entertainment features that require a couple years to figure out like many vehicles today. And that's fine with me.

·
Registered
2020 Elite BCP
74 Posts
And the owner's manual is just awful (in my opinion), particularly finding where in the manual your question/issue is addressed (if it is). One thing that helped me a little with this is downloading the PDF version of the manual, so I could at least search by terms/words and navigate through the document more quickly. But to be honest you're more likely to find a helpful answer posting to this forum, doing an ordinary web browser search, etc.

As mr_bots said, just pressing start and driving will work just fine. However, some of the safety features (esp. steering wheel vibrate) might be worth a "heads up" before experiencing them while driving...these can be a bit of a surprise if you haven't dealt with them in another vehicle and I wouldn't want someone experiencing them for the first time at interstate/highway speed, etc.

These new cars now a days have a lot of technology compared to 10 years ago.
It's gonna take me a while to figure it out. I don't know if my wife will ever figure it out. To say she is technologically challenge would be an understatement.
There's a lot of cool stuff these cars can do that will come in handy. ex/ Remote can open windows and sunroof. That'll come in handy during summer here in SC.
Since it's her car I guess I should let her do what she wants, but like I said, this car can do some cool stuff.

·
Registered
2022 Passport EXL
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is this snow driving I keep hearing about? 😁
Haha. Thats what said a couple posts ago. Thats why we didn't get the AWD.
Guess what....big snow storm tomorrow in upstate South Carolina. Wife and I are both working. She's a nurse.
My truck is 4X4 so we'll get her to work one way or another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts