Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled into my driveway listening to itunes music from my iphone. Turned the car off but forgot my phone in the car was still connected. The music shut off as it normally does when the driver door opens. I put the keys inside the house and come back and all of sudden there is music playing in the car and then it shuts off right away. This happened 2 or 3 times. I opened the door and pressed the ignition to see what would happen and it didn't respond (key was still back inside the house.) Pretty weird right?

·
Registered
2021 passport sport 2wd
13 Posts
I’ve been noticing this same problem with mine I actually just posted a thread about it , but yes anytime I make a short run into the office /Walgreens/Kroger’s and leave my phone plugged in while the car is off I come back and can hear my music from a couple of feet away turns out that the head unit turns it’s self on and turns the volume all the way up on it’s on and jams out , doesn’t turn off until I start the car. Happens when I get out to pump gas too. Last week I was at the doctor for nearly 3 hours and left my phone in the car , and it drained the battery doing this, my dealer says they have never heard this complaint and can’t replicate it unless I leave my phone with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts