Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Carlinkit 2.0 for my 2019 Passport and it works great for over a year. Still going strong. Just added another to my wife's 2019 Passport. working great. Make sure you know which one you order from carlinkitcarplay.com. I had ordered one and they sent a refurbished return which was a white one with the attached cable. I sent it back reordered the one that is the Carlinkit 2.0 Wireless CarPlay adapter for the Passport with factory wired CarPlay. It is the black case with the detached cable. I installed it and everything is working . I DID NOT update the software as some has done so and bricked the unit. It works so I left it as is. This is from a guy that is running Apple Beta software on every Apple product I own.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello!
I need educating.
What is the advantage of plugging in this dongle to get Carplay rather than plugging in your phone to get Carplay?
It may be obvious, but I don’t understand the reason.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The dongle stays plugged in at all times and can be tucked away. Then you just leave phone in pocket everytime you get in/out of car. I dont have one of these, but am interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts