Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have installed splash guards, a quick question, just so I am 100% sure. In the attached photo, the "tab" to which my arrow points... that goes ABOVE the bumper during the install, correct? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,535 Posts
For those of you who have installed splash guards, a quick question, just so I am 100% sure. In the attached photo, the "tab" to which my arrow points... that goes ABOVE the bumper during the install, correct? Thanks! View attachment 4406
are you working on this project tonite?
If so, I can go get you a photo.

Or if tomorrow, I can get you a photo then too. My garage isn’t attached and it’s cold out! ??

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
You got it. ??

And you win for the cold. that kind of weather is why I’m doing a test visit in Oregon the first week in January. anything below 60*, and I need the heater on!

·
Super Moderator
2,535 Posts
Because I am so bored...check this video out he gets to the clip at 11:00 minutes.
I don’t know if I can even get a photo of this. It looks like there is a little slot for it on the odyssey? I’d assume it’s the same on our Passports?

·
Registered
174 Posts
That part goes UNDER the bumper and the screw holds it all together. I would suggest you loosely (fingers only) first attach that screw and then proceed on inside to loosely also attach the other screws, two of which are already on the edge piece that you will take off.

The small clip may require you to EXPAND or SHRINK it so that it stays in the slot

When it is all attached -- nothing is visible on the outside of the bottom bumper skin except the screwhead

We've installed dozens of these and use the stubby phillips from this kit that allows no need to turn wheels and plenty of room to work

Directions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts