Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I picked these up in July 2021 as they resemble or are the ones from the Passports on The Straight Pipes video.

Touren TR74 20x8.5 +45 offset
Painted center caps matte black to match, OEM Honda center caps fit but aren't as snug and did not want to risk losing them..

Mounted on Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season II tires 245/50/R20 with approximately 3,500 miles on them since July, no patches or plugs

OEM Honda TPMS and black tuner lugs included.

Disclosure: slight vibration at 60mph and up which I'm not happy with. Have had it high-speed balanced twice at a Honda dealership but I wasn't happy with the ride. I then had them Road Force balanced at a Melvin's Tire Pro Shop which improved the vibration but I'm still not happy that it's not as smooth as the OEM. Maybe one more road force and a full replacement of the wheel weights may make it better, but I am just giving up and going back to the stock wheels.

Paid $2000 from tiresandwheels.com. Would like $1000 for the full setup local pickup in Rhode Island Zip 02828. If no offers, I'll just ride it out or store them to eventually use the tires at some point on the stock wheels.

Thanks for looking.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive carrying rack
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Black
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Black

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

1 - 1 of 1 Posts