Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am about to purchase a Honda Passport Touring AWD here in Canada. For some reason here in Canada our Touring models seem to have the black rims.
I am trying to decide between White Diamond Pearl or the Black Crystal? I'm leaning towards white because I have a white Honda Pilot and love it.
What do you think?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I chose Crystal Black Pearl. All the black plastic on the front stands out too much for my liking on a light colored vehicle.

Reactions: rls002

·
Registered
355 Posts
I’m not a fan of white. Given the choice, I’d go with black. Our local dealership has 7 Passports. They are all are either white or black. I ordered a red one. It will be here someday.

Reactions: rls002

·
461 Posts
I vote black, not sure where in Canada you are but I’m in MN and with our snow storms I prefer a darker color but that’s just me and there are many white cars here / so like above the dark bits just blend better per my .02 - good luck mate ? great choice of vehicle either way

·
Registered
154 Posts
Tough one! We have a friend and she only wears Black and white. Boooooring!
Do a compromise with something more exciting: Deep Scarlet Pearl or Obsidian Blue
BlackForestPearl.png
Pearl. There is always Black Forest Pearl

• Deep Scarlet Pearl.
  • White Diamond Pearl.
  • Lunar Silver Metallic.
  • Modern Steel Metallic.
  • Black Copper Pearl.
  • Black Forest Pearl.
  • Crystal Black Pearl.
  • Obsidian Blue Pearl.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I own a black truck and jeep and keeping them clean is a chore. I like the white but wife got the silver passport.

·
Super Moderator
973 Posts
So I went ahead and purchased the White Passport. I actually liked a contrast of the black with white. :)

Excited about the new Passport, however worried I will miss the 3rd row seating of the Pilot.
Nice. Congrats! :)

P.S. -- I don't miss my Pilot's 3rd row at all. Not one bit.

·
461 Posts
So I went ahead and purchased the White Passport. I actually liked a contrast of the black with white. :)

Excited about the new Passport, however worried I will miss the 3rd row seating of the Pilot.
Great choice as I’m liking the PP a lot and it’s only been about 6 weeks or so. The wife and I are not missing our 3 row behemoth for the hockey gear lol as the kids are older - I don’t think you will miss the 3rd row seating ?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Do you like washing your vehicles? Get black then. Otherwise white is an easy choice.

;)

Reactions: Werlyb23
1 - 14 of 14 Posts