Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only want to see my Trip and MPG information on the DII, so I unchecked almost every box of the apps available (including Navigation and Phone). I am running Android Auto on my EX-L and the navigation instructions keep popping up on every turn (super annoying), and if I receive a call it will also take over the DII. What is the purpose of being able to select the apps on the DII if the system does not hide them? Am I missing something here? I don't see an "Android Auto" box in the list, and my model is not equipped with the factory Navigation. Let me know if you have the same problem or if you were able to fix it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know this is an old post but any update on this, I really don't care for the turn by turn on the dash and was able to turn it off on my honda civic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was able to figure it out I believe. Haven't tested but I turned it off on the radio settings. Settings • Vehicle - Meter Setup - TBT Display = OFF

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was able to figure it out I believe. Haven't tested but I turned it off on the radio settings. Settings • Vehicle - Meter Setup - TBT Display = OFF
I will try that today. Please let me know if you are successful. Thank you for posting.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, and just like that, the annoying turn by turn messages are gone.
I also disabled the green MPG ambient light in that same menu. Thank you for your help, my passport is now better today than it was yesterday.

Now, how if I could only get an analog speed display thru an app.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, and just like that, the annoying turn by turn messages are gone.
I also disabled the green MPG ambient light in that same menu. Thank you for your help, my passport is now better today than it was yesterday.

Now, how if I could only get an analog speed display thru an app.
Happy to help. Analog speed would be awesome. Again that's how my civic was and it looked much better

·
Registered
2020 Lunar Silver EXL
27 Posts
I didn’t know with Android Auto that turn-by-turn pops up in the center display - I don’t believe Apple CarPlay does that and I would actually like that since I have the navigation sound turned off and sometimes I miss it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts