Honda Passport Forum banner

121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
How did you get red leather seats? Not something Honda offers is it?
And I like the look of your seat covers, some complain to me about my leather being too hot during summer but I'm worried about safety of seat covers.Doesn't this have side air bags that come out of the side of the seat? Maybe that was another car I owned.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
I don't like the seat covers, because they cover up way too much of your AWESOME red leather...!

·
Registered
2021 Honda Passport Sport
49 Posts
How did you get red leather seats? Not something Honda offers is it?
And I like the look of your seat covers, some complain to me about my leather being too hot during summer but I'm worried about safety of seat covers.Doesn't this have side air bags that come out of the side of the seat? Maybe that was another car I owned.
Thanks! It’s a leather seat kit from Roadwire, the leather is very high quality and hasn’t been too hot but also hasn’t yet been through a FL summer! It does have seat side airbags and the deployment is a concern that I’m comfortable with at the moment

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm looking at these instead. Coverking® - Spacer Mesh Custom Seat Covers
They are specific fit to the PP and not general fit for any car. They allow for side impact air bags also so are safer. They look quite good, maybe not as good as the other but they also let the heating and cooling come through the seat.
I like them, have something similar in my daughters Toyota Matrix thou they are vinyl, Dark grey with light grey inserts, made to fit and fit well front and back

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite AWD
44 Posts
**Update - I decided to order the matching back seat covers - DON'T DO IT. I was so sad, I had to return them. They didn't work at all, the "universal fit" didn't hold true and were a PITA to even install; blood was shed. LOL. Otherwise, loving my front seats.....

Reactions: linkdude64

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite AWD
44 Posts
Wow that red leather is bomb.com! Although I do like that the seat covers give it a little contrast from the POW! of the red. I put those in my Passport, so you may have seen it in my post. DON'T buy the back seat cover, if you were thinking about it. It doesn't fit right, unfortunately and it doesn't work with folding down the back seats.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow that red leather is bomb.com! Although I do like that the seat covers give it a little contrast from the POW! of the red. I put those in my Passport, so you may have seen it in my post. DON'T buy the back seat cover, if you were thinking about it. It doesn't fit right, unfortunately and it doesn't work with folding down the back seats.

Enjoy!
😂, thanks! Yes, I saw them in your post, thanks for the find and test fit, I like the look, fit and the feel. Not getting the rears, don’t want to cover all the red and only the front wear really worries me, the back seat doesn’t get used very much

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite AWD
44 Posts
I like the analogy of the "bow tie". I like how funny looking they are, but serve a purpose, since the headrests don't tilt.

·
Registered
2020 Passport EX-L Black Copper
21 Posts
I really wish someone would make exact fit seat covers for the front also.. you haven’t came across any have you?
The Carhartt seat covers fit pretty dam well, albeit they are expensive though. We (dealer) put a set on for a good customer of ours and they looked pretty nice.

121 - 140 of 166 Posts