Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,583 Posts
I will go by there Monday after my eye surgery f/u appt in Newport.

That means FOLLOW UP right?

Or did the mess up the surgery and it stands for something else?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,664 Posts
That means FOLLOW UP right?

Or did the mess up the surgery and it stands for something else?
Yes. F/U = follows up.

I had my lasik for monovision enhancement after 16 years ago for my first procedure on 10/15. It went well, but I developed an ingrowth of cells between my cornea and flap in both eyes. It’s uncommon, but so am I...anyway, I had to go back last Thursday to have them lift the flap and scrape the cells off. I’ve got an 11 day f/u before I leave town next week.

Shh...don’t tell Newsom. But my SIL is having complications with baby #3, and they are inducing her with a CSection, so Auntie is in charge of the nephews while mom is in the hospital and recovers! 🎉🤞🏻🙏🏻

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
33 Posts
How long have you had the Carhart covers?
Would you say in the summer months they are cool to the skin?
And can you post a link to them?
I am very familiar with their brand, didn’t know they made seat covers.

I got fabric samples for Wet Okole, but wasn’t impressed with the feel. Granted it’s a 1/2” sample swatch...
I've had them on for a few weeks now and the material seems to be identical to Carhartt's overalls. I have alot of Carhartt gear so I might be a little biased.;) I purchased the seat covers off Ebay.
They look pretty good! I'm just gonna assume that the open bottle of Stella Artois wasn't emptied while your Passport was in motion lol!
Haha, I knew that was coming. I always have a cold brew nearby while working on a vehicle. I also installed a set of those cupholderhero at the same time.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I purchased the front seat covers for now, to see how I like them. They are compatible with the front seat airbags. I tossed them in the washing machine before installing them. View attachment 8078
I also ended up buying them but I got the gray! I love the look and fit and also like you I’m very familiar with the cathartt material having owned their coveralls and jackets in the past. We’re very happy with them! 👍🏻👍🏻

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,664 Posts
I wrote to Carthart about getting a fabric sample, but haven’t heard back yet.
And I’ve seen their brands out there, but can’t put my head around the material type.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts