Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Had mine for about two weeks now and already brought it back because of the roof weatherstripping not locking fully on the roof and they were sticking up...turns out they were warped and needed replacing, not sure how that happens as it wasn't noticeable when I got the car. Also had seals on driver and passenger doors were not fully on and were not clipped in three spots...simple enough fix. I have now noticed that on the license plate black trim/garnish, there is some foam sticking out on the right side of it. Has anyone else had these issues? For the interior trunk panel, do I need any special trim tools or will it snap off if I go slow and steady so I can get to those clips to fix the foam issue and is there an order to take them off? I haven't seen any tutorials or directions on how to take it off. Thank you in advance for any insight anyone might have. Other than that, like how it drives and handles coming from a Toyota Rav for last 9 years.

·
Registered
597 Posts
If your Honda's vin begins with a "J" it was made in Japan.
None of our Passports were made in Japan.
I've owned mostly Japanese built Honda/Acuras and the workmanship is noticeable.
I think they made a movie about it called "Gung Ho"

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi Steve, when I picked my Passport up, the weatherstripping on the rear passenger door had popped off but it was an easy fix. Only problem I have had with mine, it’s a great ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts