Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems the Passport still uses old halogen bulbs for interior dome lights etc.. in a "new" 2019 model.
Is Honda "sleeping at the switch" ?

Does anyone know of a good source of fully compatible LED replacements to get brighter / better lighting while drawing less power ?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Your owners manual will have a complete list of the bulbs you wish to replace. Walmart has a good selection as do most auto supply places...

Good luck

·
Registered
40 Posts
I asked the folks at superbrightled.com to provide a list of all the led replacement bulbs they have that fit the Passport and as an incentive, I offered to post the information here. Their Website allows for search by vehicle BUT they haven't yet updated it for 2019 vehicles. I'll post whatever response I get.

Reactions: SoundsGood

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry to say, the folks at superbrightled.com were not very helpful. However, tirerack.com is starting up a full line of led replacement bulbs for cars, interior and exterior. As with their tires and wheels, you can shop by vehicle. I talked with a sales guy there today about the fact they don't yet have anything for the Passport and he says give it a few weeks. Aftermarket stuff is starting to show up. One month ago even tirerack.com didn't have a single wheel for the Passport. Today, they listed a half dozen or so.

·
Super Moderator
2,463 Posts
So it would seem that the folks at SuperBright are in fact, not very bright...lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
I always buy from superbrightled.com. They are a little pricey but I have never had a bulb go bad in four Honda vehicles with complete interior replacements. Guessing you can use the same interior bulbs they spec for the Pilot. Give them a little time and I am sure they will update their system.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ok, I finally bit the bullet and purchased these from eBay, easy swap out and look great. Now the only question is .... why did I wait so long...???
87501B6D-8A4B-4BC6-A2A3-2225056C9D24.png

·
Registered
463 Posts
Whatever brand you end up with you might find a particular bulb does not work. Just remove and reinsert 180 degrees and it should work. LEDs are polarized.
I replaced all of mine and the backups as well. What a difference! Some have replaced turn signals also but I did not see a need. Note: LED vanity lights in visor were way too bright. Put the OEM bulbs back in.

·
Registered
2020 Passport Touring AWD Blue
58 Posts
I got mine from Amazon. They work great and look 100x better than the ugly yellow stock bulbs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts