Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the EXL that has LED low beam headlights which are excellent...The hi beam lights are HB3 halogens which are weak and no match for the LED low beams...I just replaced my halogen HB3 hi beams with a set of Headlight Revolution V.4 LED's...I just came back from a road test in the dark and I want to tell you these HR V.4 's KICK A$$...They have an excellent beam pattern...They shine out way past my low beams...They are a plug and play, 1/2 hour install...And its the best $102.00 mod I ever did...
I have a 2018 Ridgeline with the exact same factory headlight set up...I tried 3 different manufactures /three different styles of led's and they were all junk...I finally went with HID's...And the HID's also KICK A$$, but they are very time consuming to install, need to mount additional hardware...I am also VERY HAPPY with my HID's but after these V.4 HR on the passport there is NO WAY I WANT TO DO THE HID INSTALL AGAIN...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the EXL that has LED low beam headlights which are excellent...The hi beam lights are HB3 halogens which are weak and no match for the LED low beams...I just replaced my halogen HB3 hi beams with a set of Headlight Revolution V.4 LED's...I just came back from a road test in the dark and I want to tell you these HR V.4 's KICK A$$...They have an excellent beam pattern...They shine out way past my low beams...They are a plug and play, 1/2 hour install...And its the best $102.00 mod I ever did...
I have a 2018 Ridgeline with the exact same factory headlight set up...I tried 3 different manufactures /three different styles of led's and they were all junk...I finally went with HID's...And the HID's also KICK A$$, but they are very time consuming to install, need to mount additional hardware...I am also VERY HAPPY with my HID's but after these V.4 HR on the passport there is NO WAY I WANT TO DO THE HID INSTALL AGAIN...
Link?! ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
It would be great if you could post some pics of this setup and maybe a pic of inside the engine bay or the front of the headlight with the new bulb. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its exactly the same procedure as replacing the Hi beam headlight bulbs...NOTHING looks different in the engine bay or the fron of the headlight lens...The difference is when you turn the hi beam lights on...They are about the same color as the LED low beams and they shine way down the road past the low beam headlights with the same color bright white light as the low beams...(Not the yellow look of the halogens)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts