Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for everyone - I've noticed the remote start on the Pilot has pretty good range, however, once the car is running there's no lights or any indication that it's successfully started and actually running. Other vehicles I own have typically engaged the parking lights so you can visibly confirm the car is running. This is helpful when starting the vehicle when you're inside a building and can't hear the car start. Does anyone know if there's a way to change the configuration?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My parking lights blink 3x to show it started, but that’s it. If you miss that signal, there’s no other signs. If it’s cold enough, you can always look for the exhaust!

·
461 Posts
I’m interested too but I’m thinking there isn’t a way to change the configuration of lights after it’s running as it’s a Honda and my experience is blinking lights on remote start then nothing else after it started (2018 and 2016 Accords and 2016 Pilot)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yea, the blinking lights at initial startup is all you get.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wonder if it is a good idea for the vehicle to operate in such a manner that it would send a visible signal that the car is running with the driver nowhere in site.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I wonder if it is a good idea for the vehicle to operate in such a manner that it would send a visible signal that the car is running with the driver nowhere in site.
They would need to break in without a key. I don’t have a passport yet but my ford won’t drive away without the fob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts