Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question does the rear glass retract completely into the door?

Wife has a work provided CRX and the rear windows only go 3/4 down. This is a dog riding in the back thing!

Planning to test drive one next month when we visit PNW. Don’t really care for the dealer “experience” here in Honolulu, where they still add additional profit on the MSRP and never advertise selling prices, only lease payments.

Deciding between Passport and Ridgeline purchase when we move in November. Coming from a 4Runner and Toyota trucks, but don’t care for the current Toyota styling and gas mileage.

Thanks - Alan

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,255 Posts
Are you referring to the back seat windows?
If so, mine do all the way down.

And my first car was a CRX, they don’t have rear windows?
It’s a two door hatchback.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,966 Posts
Hello Alan and welcome, wife and I were very happy with our 1998 4-Runner, we had for 17 years and 217k miles with only normal service, also had a 2009 Venza for 5 years and it was reliable but drove very "weird".

Anyway, when I was looking for a SUV, I considered Toyota first, but was very disappointed with the Rav4, Highlander and the ancient 4-Runner, and the Passport checked all the boxes for what I wanted in my next SUV.

My guess is that you will be happy with the Passport as well...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Alan and welcome, wife and I were very happy with our 1998 4-Runner, we had for 17 years and 217k miles with only normal service, also had a 2009 Venza for 5 years and it was reliable but drove very "weird".

Anyway, when I was looking for a SUV, I considered Toyota first, but was very disappointed with the Rav4, Highlander and the ancient 4-Runner, and the Passport checked all the boxes for what I wanted in my next SUV.

My guess is that you will be happy with the Passport as well...
Thanks Steve - had my 2003 4Runner for 16 years and 160k miles, no problems either. But the current generation of 4Runner is not for me, and I felt cramped in the RAV4 I tested last month.

Right now the choice is between Ridgeline and Passport. Will be driving them back to back next month. Different bodies, but same platform underneath, and I wish I could buy both!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts