Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting an EX-l (mainly because of the wheels and the piano black inside-had that in my accord and hated it) adding on roof rails, hitch and rear sensor.The dealer quoted me around 1000 for rear sensor and installation.Figured while hitch being installed they can add that too. Am I crazy to do that?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Getting an EX-l (mainly because of the wheels and the piano black inside-had that in my accord and hated it) adding on roof rails, hitch and rear sensor.The dealer quoted me around 1000 for rear sensor and installation.Figured while hitch being installed they can add that too. Am I crazy to do that?
No! The extra sensors for backing up are essential as this is a big vehicle and anything to help parking is worth the extra. I also have a hitch but have yet to tow anything. The "down" looking camera is just the right tool!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx- I am used to it in my enclave and would miss it. I am just getting a hitch for a bike rack. Just ordered it today and the rear sensor was less than I thought -around 725!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I never had this until I bought my Passport Elite. I love it. I would never get a car without it now. It works well!

·
Registered
915 Posts
The rear sensors are far more important than the front ones, in addition, the rear side sensors are a nice safety addition backing out of a parking space. Add in the rear camera and you have the safest vehicle around!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts