Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I run the fan (with or without the AC on) I hear a distinct rattling sound from the front console area :( . As soon as I turn off the fan as it spins down the rattle dies down with it. Anyone else experience it? Or know what it could be?

I took a recording with my phone will post later.

·
Registered
120 Posts
When I run the fan (with or without the AC on) I hear a distinct rattling sound from the front console area :( . As soon as I turn off the fan as it spins down the rattle dies down with it. Anyone else experience it? Or know what it could be?

I took a recording with my phone will post later.
I had a similar problem with my old Pilot. If it is coming from area of glove glove it may have to do with the cabin air filter. With my Pilot it was a broken clip for the filter if my memory serves me right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad I found this. I also have a sound associated with the fan. Sounded like fan was barely hitting its housing while spinning, but comes from deeper on right side of dash. Will check behind dash for something like you mention. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Was your issue fixed, please see this thread to see if it's related to your issue and give your input:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts