Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ll have the dealer look at this at my next service visit. Sometime after 8k miles I noticed a slight rattle in the sunroof. It goes away when opened, or if I press my hand against the sunroof frame. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Touring with approx 2000 milesYes... rattle in ceiling between back of sunroof and rear dome lights. Tap on headliner and can recreate. Going into dealer next week. Touring model with approx. 2000 miles. Did you get any resolution?

·
Registered
2019 Passport Elite
644 Posts
There are some snaps in the headliner around the sunroof opening. Gently press against and around the headliner to see if any fasteners pop back in place. I had one behind and right of the driver's seat that snap back in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are some snaps in the headliner around the sunroof opening. Gently press against and around the headliner to see if any fasteners pop back in place. I had one behind and right of the driver's seat that snap back in.
Thank you! I pressed around and low and behold, “Click” near the passenger seat area back a bit from the sunroof. Drove today on bumpy roads and no noise. I think this may be it! Will continue to evaluate for noise tomorrow, but pretty confident we can cancel our service appointment.

·
Read Only
160 Posts
My sunroof was very poorly aligned when new. Easy to adjust though, four screws. Hondas have had the same sunroof design since the 90s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts