Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HINT:
Use Google maps and search for "honda dealers"; Google will show them on the map and give you the web links. Most Honda dealers have one of two different kind of web pages so it only takes 2-3 clicks and you have access to their inventory. I probably accessed 50+ dealers with only about 4 hours work over two days. Most Honda dealers also have a "give me a quote" button. Use it over multiple dealers and you can get a good price even though the Passport is slim pickings.

·
Super Moderator
2,313 Posts
Car Gurus is great too! You can search for dealers at various distances from your zip code, and they provide links and maps to the dealer!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just make sure they are telling the truth about the cars they claim to have (bait and switch is alive and well!) :cautious: . But, yes... these tools are great for empowering the buyer. Forums like this have played a major roll in my last 3 car purchases, it's really nice knowing you have a community of owners to help one feel confident in their deal and the resulting new ride.

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
Many websites show incorrect inventory. Even the dealerships own website is not always correct. You have to contact them directly (and then hope they are being honest).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts