Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Passport AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2022 PP EXL AWD & installed the eTrailer 7 pin wiring harness to pull our teardrop trailer.
I'm going to be installing the Tekonsha Prodigy P2 that I had in my '13 Tacoma once that harness arrives tomorrow. Tekonsha tech tells me the maximum angle it can be installed at is 20° off horizontal, which seems to eliminate the dash just to the right of the column.
I guess I could stash it in the center cubby, but not too stable...
Has anyone got this brake controller in their Passport?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just bought a 2022 PP EXL AWD & installed the eTrailer 7 pin wiring harness to pull our teardrop trailer.
I'm going to be installing the Tekonsha Prodigy P2 that I had in my '13 Tacoma once that harness arrives tomorrow. Tekonsha tech tells me the maximum angle it can be installed at is 20° off horizontal, which seems to eliminate the dash just to the right of the column.
I guess I could stash it in the center cubby, but not too stable...
Has anyone got this brake controller in their Passport?
I looked at several brake controllers before I figured out that I just didn't want one out & visible in the one or 2 spots they could be mounted in. I went with the RedArc controller instead. Everything is hidden & out of the way & it didn't break the bank to get it purchased. Towing Brake Controller

·
Registered
2022 Passport AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at several brake controllers before I figured out that I just didn't want one out & visible in the one or 2 spots they could be mounted in. I went with the RedArc controller instead. Everything is hidden & out of the way & it didn't break the bank to get it purchased. Towing Brake Controller
I did look at your post (very nice and stock looking), and if I didn't already own the Prodigy that's what I would do...

·
Registered
2022 Passport AWD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Well, the harness install was quick and easy. There is limited space for the controller for sure. I wound up using some close-celled foam and putting it on the useless phone charging deck for now. It's level and it won't bounce around while in use...
PRODIGY 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts