Honda Passport Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
NorCal, I think I just might end up being the SECOND Passport to have those rims! To my eye, that's probably the best looking rim/tire set up I've seen on a PP, not to take anything from all the other good-looking ones on this site. Plus, they look A LOT easier to clean than some of the intricate designs I've seen in the BR gallery. Looks like you had it lifted a bit, too, no? If so, and if you wouldn't mind, please share the who, what and where you had it done and perhaps the cost of the lift. I'm sure I saw those while looking at the BR gallery but seeing them installed on your rig just made my decision a lot easier! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
637 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
BlackRhino Mozambique’s 18x8.5 35mm offset. Lug centric with centering rings. Nitto TerraGrapplers 255/60r/18. Wanted a wheel style that I haven’t seen on a passport yet $2200 View attachment 6208
Those do look great! and welcome to the site! I'm looking to get the 18" Black Rhino "Warlord" Wheels, I have several (unanswered) emails to them asking if I can get them in red. And will probably go with Nitto Grappler 2 or Continetal All Terrain tires...

·
Registered
3 Posts
PP is not lifted. The style of the wheel is nice when its time to clean. I chose them because I haven’t seen them on a PP yet and i didnt want to get something everyone has already that why i chose to get the PP also. If you piece the parts separately like off ebay the total price would be cheaper than What i paid. Purchased from CARID

·
Registered
16 Posts
PP is not lifted. The style of the wheel is nice when its time to clean. I chose them because I haven’t seen them on a PP yet and i didnt want to get something everyone has already that why i chose to get the PP also. If you piece the parts separately like off ebay the total price would be cheaper than What i paid. Purchased from CARID
Thank, man. Perhaps I'll be the first in So. Cal. to get those rims! Ha! Not trying to be different, they just look great.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts