Honda Passport Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
How's the ride quality? What about mpg? It looks nice - I like the white lettering.
I can't really tell a difference in the ride. The side walls are taller but the BFG side walls are kind of stiff. I feel that the MPG is roughly the same. My driving style varies so it's hard to get a fair comparison.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport EX-L
5 Posts
Just picked up our 2020 Passport EX-L with Jsport lift kit and KMD XD Series wheels. Tires are Hankook Dynapro AT2's. Started off with the Toyo AT Open Country and the tread was just a little too tall and was rubbing the wheel wells on lock-to-lock turns. Hankook's look great IMHO and they are much quieter on the highway.

·
Super Moderator
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Sorry, I did think of a question, how much further than the wheels does the tires protrude out?

What I mean is, if you accidently rub up against a curb, will the tires hit first? Or like the OEM set up will the wheels actually scrape?

The tires do look like they stick out further than the rims, but I wanted to hear your impression as well..

thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
The tires would hit first the curb... I am confident that the wheels itselfs won’t hit the curb.. I will measure the distance from the edge of the tire to the edge of the rim.. my guess, 1/4-1/3”.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts