Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -

Want to convert the back of my Honda PP into something for camping - I know I could probably make it work with 2nd row installed and the spare tire intact, but is there a convenient way I can remove essentially everything behind the first row of seating? Would make car camping much more spacious.

Can't find any tutorials on how to remove second row seating, so any help would be useful!

Thanks for any guidance!

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,743 Posts
Hello Maxwell, when the seats are folded down, they are the exact same level as the rear deck area, which provide a great flat area for sleeping (I've done it!). If you remove the rear seats and cargo area items (Warning the PP Amp may be in the Subwoofer area) you will have an uneven condition,

My suggestion would to be to leave the interior alone and get a roof rack/cargo box for the added things you need to haul. If still not enough, you could get a trailer hitch installed and get a cargo box that attaches to that as well and even mount a full size spare onto it.

I think this would give you the most CONTROL, limit the CHAOS of removing and that stuff and be the SMART way to go...

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts