Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 trail sport this picture was from my trip gas miles on it .After getting back from this trip i put on 4 perelli tires size 235/70/18 fit perfectly .these give this auto a great handling around corners a much softer /positive ride 1 inch in height , less revs per mile .and a 3.5 % in gas mileage I know the arguments why? It is for the trail . Yep ! But , It is not a jeep either
Fa
Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Font

·
Registered
2022 Passport Trailsport
9 Posts
With an almost 5% diameter difference I wouldn't trust the mpg readings in the vehicle nor the mileage readings in terms of accuracy. According to the tire size calculator when you are reading 70mph on the speedo you are actually going 73.3mph....

Some other car manufacturers allow calibration of wheels/tire combos at the dealer, I wonder if Honda has provisions for doing this on the Passport.

·
Read Only
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you use WAZE or another GPS? would be interesting to see GPS speed vs. odometer speed
Use a gps along with the road mile markers @ 60 mph for ten
there are formulas all thru the internet for info
the picture i posted was actual un doctored
i was raised in an excavation then went off and dragged in the 50s and 60s which makes me old . We did not have the $ to buy rear ends no slicks , bias tires , i have been tire swapping for many many years in fla We were the original street racing then to the track

1 - 7 of 7 Posts