Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if other 2020 Honda Passport owners are having problems with dropped calls and a chirping background sound every time use use the radio or phone? I first recognized the problem in June and the background chirp is getting increasingly more intense and irritating and the late phone call I made was dropped 8 times. This is unacceptable in a car that is almost $40,000 and only one year old.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wonder if other 2020 Honda Passport owners are having problems with dropped calls and a chirping background sound every time use use the radio or phone? I first recognized the problem in June and the background chirp is getting increasingly more intense and irritating and the late phone call I made was dropped 8 times. This is unacceptable in a car that is almost $40,000 and only one year old.
Exact reason I hate today cars, too much techy shit, it’s not only cars though I installed interiors for 25years in airplanes costing hundreds of millions of dollars and let’s just say they have the techy issue.

I wished auto manufacturers would offer each vehicle in a basic plane Jane model

·
Registered
2020 Passport Touring AWD Blue
98 Posts
There is a known issue with the connectors in the audio system take it to your dealership. Mine was snapping/crackling and the dealership fixed it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts