Honda Passport Forum banner

What Color is your Passport?

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have some fun and see what colors people here are driving...

I'll allow comments below, in case people want to discuss the logic behind their choices...

·
Super Moderator
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The above WHITE is all White Passports, regardless of the words before of after, there seems to be only one White anyway..

·
Super Moderator
1,171 Posts
I’ve had 4 grey/silver colored Honda’s...
There is no logic to my thinking...??

·
Super Moderator
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I’ve had 4 grey/silver colored Honda’s...
There is no logic to my thinking...??
I think many of us are creatures of habit when it comes time to select car colors. My Modern Steel is basically Gun-Metal Gray, and I've had a Prelude, and two BMW's over the course of about 26 years, that were the same basic color and have never tired of it...

·
Super Moderator
1,171 Posts
I think many of us are creatures of habit when it comes time to select car colors. My Modern Steel is basically Gun-Metal Gray, and I've had a Prelude, and two BMW's for about 26 years, that were the same basic color and have never tired of it...
Ok good it’s not just me...

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
190 Posts
The above WHITE is all White Passports, regardless of the words before of after, there seems to be only one White anyway..
If you ask me what color my Passport is, I will say it’s white. I had to go look it up when I created my signature. :LOL:

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl ***2019 Elite****
163 Posts
Funny my last 3 cars / suv have been white. And when we were looking at the PP of course I was looking at White Diamond. And at the last minute I saw the Deep Scarlet Pearl and I said "that's it, that 's the one I want." And my wife was like "really, I mean really? what the hell are you thinking?" LOL, now she admits that it looks good and she likes the gray interior!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Mine is Black Crystal Pearl. Never had a black car before and now I realize the extra effort it takes to keep it looking clean. I wish Honda would offer a wider range of colors on the Passport, such as a bright metallic blue, red, or olive green. Other than white and silver all the colors are on the darker side. I had a 2017 Ridgeline in the Deep Scarlet Pearl color and that was nice especially in sunlight.

·
Super Moderator
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Modern Steel with Black Leather here, the Gray is very light, if it was a darker gray, I might have went with it, but lighter colors tend to show dirt more that darker colors in Southern California,,,

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love the Modern Steel Metallic but it's too dark for me here in hot ass Alabama, where the sun bakes cars and humidity wilts grown men in mid-summer heat....I wanted white or another light color and found my Lunar Silver up in Ohio....so far loving the color. I guess I'm an oddball here as the last car I bought was a 2003 Orange Element, then 2006 Gold CRV, a 2011 Orange BMW, a 2003 Blue CRV, a 2001 white Avalon, a 1999 Black Audi and before that a 1994 Green Jetta. I'm all over the spectrum ;-)

·
Registered
2019 Elite
1,168 Posts
This may sound trivial but I didn't care for the sore thumb sticking out of each window (black mirrors) so rather than my typical white I went with dark Copper Pearl (the mirror better blends in that way) w/ black interior leather. I've not yet wilted in the Bama heat/ humidity - but them summertime bugs are something else.

Other than a few colors I can live with most anything; I'd really like to see a dark Forest Green (98 CRV, 02 F250).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts