Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good News!

Please join me to give a warm welcome to our new moderators StevenD, SoundsGood and Scooter Dude. Our new team has been around the community for a while now, I am sure you all have come across them in their posts welcoming new members, assisting others and sharing advice on the Honda Passport. They are definitely no strangers in the Passport community. We are happy they accepted the position to help govern our great community.

The primary goal of this moderator team is to keep this forum enjoyable. If you have any question please feel free to contact them or just drop a line and say hello. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats team.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Keep up the wonderful work. Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,540 Posts
Question for the moderators that might be more of an administrator thing - but I have not found any other way to contact anyone.

When we all take photos and try to post them they are too big. We have to email them to ourself as a smaller file and then post. Why??

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey Congratulations StevenD,SoundsGood and Scooter Dude. I’m sure they will do a great job in assisting with this site.

·
Administrator
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Question for the moderators that might be more of an administrator thing - but I have not found any other way to contact anyone.

When we all take photos and try to post them they are too big. We have to email them to ourself as a smaller file and then post. Why??
Hi ProdGirl,

I just made a change on the back end, you can upload any size image and it automatically resize to max 600px width and 600px height but if you click on the image it will display the original size. Sorry for the inconvenience. this should be rectified.

Test image (1400px x 1795px)

257be93b-45f3-40c7-827d-25159c644eb6-original.jpeg

Let me know if you are still encountering the same issue.

·
Super Moderator
2,540 Posts
Hi ProdGirl,

I just made a change on the back end, you can upload any size image and it automatically resize to max 600px width and 600px height but if you click on the image it will display the original size. Sorry for the inconvenience. this should be rectified.

Test image (1400px x 1795px)

View attachment 2717

Let me know if you are still encountering the same issue.
Yay - - The photo situation is fixed!! THANKS!!
7EDDB05E-8DE1-4A0F-BC05-2EB762A56DF1.jpeg

Reactions: Administrator

·
Registered
85 Posts

I just use an app on my phone that compresses the picture

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,110 Posts
I want to thank the Administrator for providing us with this awesome site and a big thanks to all the participants and the other Mods as well...!

I predict this site will continue to grow as the Passport becomes more widely known and owned...

Ok, free beer for everyone..!

·
Super Moderator
2,540 Posts
I want to thank the Administrator for providing us with this awesome site and a big thanks to all the participants and the other Mods as well...!

I predict this site will continue to grow as the Passport becomes more widely known and owned...

Ok, free beer for everyone..!
DItto. I can't wait for us to have a caravan of Passports across The US one day!

Reactions: edodo

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Passporter, we are waiting for you to purchase one so we can send out the invites.
lol, well? I did say 1st annual and the PP will be one when 2020 hits. My impulse buying got stunted by my budget. I gotta wait till my lease rolls out on the ford:confused:

·
Super Moderator
2,540 Posts
1st annual Passport convention @ ProdGirl's place:cool:
That’s hilarious and awesome!!
When I finally do get home in 43-ish more sleeps my beach bungalow is a mere 515sq ft with a garage that barely fits a 2019 Passport - but sure thing! Come on over!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts