Honda Passport Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Touring (Canadian model)
7 Posts
TSB 20-095 - Bluetooth
- HandsFreeLink freezes after call
This has happened mid call on my 2019 Touring a few times now. I can continue to hear the caller but they can’t hear me and my system is completely frozen. Don’t remember it happening before the latest updates were applied.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport Touring (Canadian model)
7 Posts
This has happened mid call on my 2019 Touring a few times now. I can continue to hear the caller but they can’t hear me and my system is completely frozen. Don’t remember it happening before the latest updates were applied.
Have to turn car off for immediate fix. One earlier time I was driving and couldn’t pull over for a while so after a good 20 minutes the system restarted and seemed to be fine after.

·
Registered
433 Posts
TSB 21-012 Warranty Extension:
- 2019-2020 Passport MOST Bus Network Connectors

Same repair procedure as previous Service Bulletin 20-058 to correct issues regarding Display Audio Infotainment System:
  • Popping and Crackling Speakers
  • No Sound From Audio
  • Network Lost

This repair procedure includes extending warranty on the repair/parts to 5 years/60,000 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thanks, I haven't got notice yet but my VIN says I am part of it so I'll get this taken care of right away. Could be one of the more dangerous things to come along in awhile if it stalled in middle of traffic at freeway speeds.

·
Registered
433 Posts
TSB 20-097 Continental Tire Recall:
- 2019-2020 Passport Sport, EX-L Trims with 245/50 R20 Continental Tires

A very limited number of 2019–20 Passports may be equipped with one or more Continental Cross
Contact LX 245/50R20 102H tires that were cured for a time beyond the specification limits. Over-cured tires may develop
a break in the sidewall resulting in sudden air loss or a belt edge separation, which could lead to a tread/belt loss.

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
TSB 16-054 Engine Noise after engine warms up
  • 2019 Passport models
  • Timing belt area makes a chirping noise after the engine warms up for 30 minutes

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts

• 2019 Passport models
    • Timing belt area makes a chirping noise after the engine warms up for 30 minutes
Interesting. I don't think I've ever heard this chirp but will start listening for it.
I do usually have music or audio book on.
I barely fit into the 5th VIN range. I suspect if I tell them to fix the TSB because of my VIN they will balk as they don't hear the chirp.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I read through this thread about 2 hours ago. Forgot to post a TY for the 411. I'm pretty sure our certified pre-owned 2020 PPE was given any and all TSB service fixes prior to our purchase on 5/17 /21. So far, so good. Not a single hiccup related to any of the aforementioned TSB's. 🤞🏼

·
Registered
317 Posts

• 2019 Passport models
IIRC, this problem has been going on for years, a chirp and the fix is to shim a pulley. Even before the days of the directed injected V6. I don't understand with all these years of manufacturing a gem on an engine why this still occurs.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts