Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cool. Please post up some photos when you get it. Should I do a test drive, and the tranny isn't terrible, this color would be my preference (or the Black Forest). Should look pretty good w/ the Black rims. Congrats.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I really, really wanted to like that color and my local dealership had an Elite. Just too dark and the copper didn't pop. Maybe on a bright summer day, the color would be brighter. For my taste, just too dar and it was just another black. Good luck with the vehicle !!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to upload the showroom picture of the car that I took and the file was too large. In the showroom I thought the car was black. I am coming from a 2007 Black Honda Pilot so black is fine with me. In the right light, the car has a neat brown/maroon color to it. I like it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I test drove a Pilot and the Passport on the same route. I noticed that on a frost heaved country road, the bumps were as I described, more rounded on the Passport. I felt that each bump had a softer bounce with the Passport. My husband felt that the front passenger seat was more comfortable. I can't wait to try out the sport mode with the paddles. On my 2007 Pilot, I use the lower gears in snow conditions to navigate down steep windy hills to avoid using the brakes and slipping into ditch or ravine.

·
Registered
272 Posts
On my 2007 Pilot, I use the lower gears in snow conditions to navigate down steep windy hills to avoid using the brakes and slipping into ditch or ravine.
That's one of the situations I use lower gears also. Although there are many features I really like about the Passport, for these situations, I think would prefer the old-school gear shifter. However, I haven't tried paddle shifters yet :).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts