Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a luner silver elite for the wife today. They had to get it from another dealership. Picking it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Live in Hanover, PA and my dealer had to get my luna silver Elite in Philadelphia. He told me its the most popular color.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Live in Hanover, PA and my dealer had to get my luna silver Elite in Philadelphia. He told me its the most popular color.
Are you an Utz potatoe chip and Hanover pretzel kid? I once drove passed the paper factory there, I needed a nose clip. Funny!
Welcome!
Pdog

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the wife really likes it. We have the black interior. The gray was too light and we have a daughter and worry about stains.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,286 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,286 Posts
Not really but small for me but best to show the lights installed / we have a 2 car garage but I have a bunch of woodworking goods in my spot so I get the whole drive way by choice ? and the little lady gets the other half
Aww you are a kind man!

·
Super Moderator
2,286 Posts
Thanks/I use the ‘ice scraping’ card in the winter and it helps only some of the time ?
Maybe you’ll have a three car garage by then!
I’m hoping for another 12” of garage space by the end of the year. The housing market is settling...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts