Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When speaking to someone who is driving the passport and using the hands free bluetooth - there is a bad echo and feedback from my end but not for the person driving the car - anyone having similar issue?

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
I'm always the one driving so I can't be sure..... but I haven't heard any complaints from anyone that I talk with from the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Disappointed in the Bluetooth for the passport. Every time I call someone through my car I get a lot of complaints about feedback and noise on my end. I agree though, I don't hear feedback from the other callers end into my passport.

·
Registered
591 Posts
No problem with mine. Sounds like a trip to the dealer is in order. Likely they've heard of this problem before and hopefully have a fix for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When speaking to someone who is driving the passport and using the hands free bluetooth - there is a bad echo and feedback from my end but not for the person driving the car - anyone having similar issue?
Yes, my wife and I have swapped vehicles for the past month--she is driving my Passport. When I talk to her on a Bluetooth phone call, I hear my voice echoing in the background. It is very annoying. A Hyundai forum (having the same problem) said it is an issue only when connected to Android Auto or Apple Car Play via wired connection; it is not an issue when Bluetooth only. However, they provided a software update that fixed the problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Am having the same issue with my Passport Sport. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport EX-L Deep Scarlet Pearl
7 Posts
Ditto. Same issue with my 2020 EX-L. Got so annoying that I've defaulted to just using the cellphone (iPhone) speaker. Switching between Bluetooth and CarPlay made no difference. Any suggestions on a fix?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, it often happens while I talk to my wife while she drive our Passport. I hear my voice echoed and distorted. It helped at least twice when I asked her to lower the speakets volume. Not sure if fhat is a perfect solution. Any other suggestions I would be interested too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts