Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks for passing this on. I'm an AltimaxRT43 guy. Just put a set on my Accord last month and a set on my wife's CRV last spring. The Accord appears to be clear but the CRV has an effected size, DAMN!! I'll have to check the date codes when the bride gets home.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I purchased a set for the CRV from Tire Rack and I just did a live chat with them and they answered all of my questions. Since I don't have the car here with me I pulled the invoice but it didn't have the DOT numbers but they were able to give me that info. Took less than 5 minutes. I was expecting to get everything explained away but kudos to the Tire Rack.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Darn, my tires are not affected. I was hoping I'd get a set of new tires. Two tires have the same date code, the other two have different codes: 3318, 3818, 4218, 4218. None of these seem to be in the recall.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Elite AWD & 2007 S2000 AP2
48 Posts
I just check for recalls at the Honda Owners Site and it didn't show any recalls for my Continental CrossContacts. Hopefully, that site is up to date.

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
Passport Sport AWD
140 Posts
Darn, my tires are not affected. I was hoping I'd get a set of new tires. Two tires have the same date code, the other two have different codes: 3318, 3818, 4218, 4218. None of these seem to be in the recall.
Im sure someone might attempt the good ol heated screw driver on the rubber numbers...not suggesting or encouraging any "alterations" but just simply making an educated guess🤔🤔

1 - 9 of 9 Posts