Honda Passport Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just ordered mine from a dealer in Germany. Ordered two component sets APK 165 2 ohm for $360 total with shipping and PayPal Int'l fees I cannot wait to get these installed! So there is enough room in the A-Pillar for the Audison Crossovers? If not can I get the Crutchfield Bass Blockers since they are smaller in-line ?
Having removed the A-pillars a couple of times I don’t think there’s any problem with fitting the crossovers but I’ll let someone who has the audison crossovers comment. There’s a bit of space in the lower section away from the airbag

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for replying! Also, does anyone know the diameter of the Speaker in the Rear C-Pillar? I have the Elite so I am not sure if everyone has a speaker there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Having removed the A-pillars a couple of times I don’t think there’s any problem with fitting the crossovers but I’ll let someone who has the audison crossovers comment. There’s a bit of space in the lower section away from the airbag
Also do you guys know which color wires for the tweeters are positive / negative? I would get the harnesses but I already have good small gauge splice connectors
Right Side (Passenger): Purple & Yellow
Left Side (Driver): White & Brown

·
Premium Member
427 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hi Guys,
Just ordered mine from a dealer in Germany. Ordered two component sets APK 165 2 ohm for $360 total with shipping and PayPal Int'l fees I cannot wait to get these installed! So there is enough room in the A-Pillar for the Audison Crossovers? If not can I get the Crutchfield Bass Blockers since they are smaller in-line ?
Yea. The crossover that come with that two way set will fit behind the A-Pillar trim panel. I think Audison supplies some pieces of two way tape for install.

Also, the aft pillar speakers are a 3 1/2 inch mid range speaker. The Audison tweeters are not a direct replacement like in the front. You’ll have some arts and crafts to do if that’s what your using.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts