Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What lesser known things do you know about your Passport that others might not know?

For example, if you press the unlock button on the key fob twice, and hold it on the 2nd click (click + cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick), all the windows and moon roof open. Good for evacuating hot summer air while you're walking back to the car after being parked in the sun (this trick works for about 50% of cars made in the last decade).

So what other tips and tricks and other helpful nuggets would you like to share?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Rear hatch can be opened manually by holding the hatch button for a few seconds to disable the motor - that can't be stopped mid-cycle.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Rear hatch can be opened manually by holding the hatch button for a few seconds to disable the motor - that can't be stopped mid-cycle.
The button on the key fob or the button on the lower edge of the hatch?

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,521 Posts
When you are ready to turn the engine off - no need to put it in Park..

Just turn the engine off and it electonically switches to Park!

·
Registered
104 Posts
When using Android Auto holding in the person speaking button on the steering wheel triggers Android Auto, pushing it and letting go triggers the Honda system.
Thanks for this tip! I tried the Honda nav to locate an address via voice and that was an experience from hell like no other. Then I connected my phone and AA launched, pressed the voice button and got the Honda response again so I ended up pressing the voice search button on AA to trigger it. Would've been nice if I knew this beforehand.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for this tip! I tried the Honda nav to locate an address via voice and that was an experience from hell like no other. Then I connected my phone and AA launched, pressed the voice button and got the Honda response again so I ended up pressing the voice search button on AA to trigger it. Would've been nice if I knew this beforehand.
I just say "OK google". AC and music has to be low for it to work.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.