Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
This was last night here at Smith Point beach, N.Y. Let the air out to 20lbs and set to sand, and she handles fine. I have been getting a VSA warning light every time, but it always goes out after driving a bit on the road.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,966 Posts
Great video and yeah, thaat is about the extent of my off-road adventures, but it's great to know the Passport can handle it!

·
461 Posts
I can do that ? probably the extent of my playing too and happy to be in a PP to see - just on the fence about a skid plate for $400 more ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can do that ? probably the extent of my playing too and happy to be in a PP to see - just on the fence about a skid plate for $400 more ?
Please advise on where to get the skid plate you mentioned. Once my stock tires are worn out, I’m going to put more aggressive 18’s on it, and a skid plate might be a good addition too.

·
461 Posts
Please advise on where to get the skid plate you mentioned. Once my stock tires are worn out, I’m going to put more aggressive 18’s on it, and a skid plate might be a good addition too.
Thanks - I think it’s jpsport or something and haven’t looked into it yet but check out David’s build thread here as that is where I got the $400 / I’m on fire roads often in northern MN so would like the protection as I throw many rocks or... - I’m so going to do new tires when these are a little more used and can’t wait ?

·
461 Posts
Sorry, wrong thread, it’s under what did you do in ur PP p 11 - not sure how to post the pertinent info here as I’m getting many pages

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,966 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts