Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I presently have a 2017 Pilot. This new Passport is looking good. I do not need 3 rows of seats yet I love my Pilot. I will be test driving Passport when they arrive at the Dealers. It also would be nice to lose 1/2 foot in length also. I would wait a year before I do a purchase since I don’t like to purchase 1st year models.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I guess you've seen reports of production kicking off last week. Have you been following up with dealers to find out exact delivery dates?

Welcome.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My closest Dealer is an hour away, so I was going to get my car serviced there and find out when they are getting one. I am really anxious to see and drive one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'll bet that we will be seeing a lot of current Pilot owners with an interest in the new Passport. They certainly do share a lot in common in regards to aesthetics.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would wait a year before I do a purchase since I don’t like to purchase 1st year models.
I feel the same way about first-year models. The good news about the Passport is that the Pilot that it's based on has been around for a while. That might make me consider it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I am getting kind of anxious to see this new model.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was at my Dealers today getting my Pilot serviced and they will not be getting the new Passport until the end of February. They will be getting 10 Passports. This is in Ontario.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seeing them put through their paces is what i'm after, Honda has a lot of proving to do
I want to put the new Passport through it’s paces. Sales is contacting me when I can do this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts