Honda Passport Forum banner
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Went out to dinner this last Friday in Snohomish Washington and as I was driving through town there was three white PP parked so I added the fourth.

If you live in the area you gotta try Roger’s River Bistro, their Chicken Cordon Bleu, Rack of Lamb, Rib-eye, fondue, and clam appetizers are all terrific, but the last two times there I had the Prawns fettuccine in a creamy Leeks sauce (same as what’s in their clam appetizer) incredible

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,871 Posts
MSM Touring in Newport on The 101 this afternoon! I waved but they didn’t even look at me!
Sky Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
200 Posts
Extremely rare here in Jacksonville Beach FL. I think I've seen 1 or 2 others and neither were '22s.
We live in a small rural town of less than 5,000 people which is about 60 miles from the closest Honda dealer and we have at least 4 Passports in town now.

·
Registered
2021 PP EX-L AWD OBP
160 Posts
I don’t know about where you guys live but here in NYC now you can’t spit without hitting a Passport. It became very popular all of a sudden.
I see a lot of Pilots here in Vegas/Henderson, NV. A fair number of the newest body style Ridgelines (and still quite a few Gen1s as well). However, I can count on one hand how many PPs I've seen rolling around in the wild here in town.

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
Saw another MSM at Fred’s today, and at Ace Hardware. Was leaving a note for the MSM @ Fred’s to follow us @ passportforums.com, didn’t realize he was sitting in the vehicle. He wasn’t too amused or enthused that he has a unicorn…🤷‍♀️
Don’t think I’m leaving anymore notes for anyone here with Oregon plates!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: fx_chip

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saw another MSM at Fred’s today, and at Ace Hardware. Was leaving a note for the MSM @ Fred’s to follow us @ passportforums.com, didn’t realize he was sitting in the vehicle. He wasn’t too amused or enthused that he has a unicorn…🤷‍♀️
Don’t think I’m leaving anymore notes for anyone here with Oregon plates!🤣
Hi, that was my hubby. He was driving my Passport. Sorry he wasn't too enthused. He hasn't been feeling well and was having a major allergy attack. I was in Fredies getting him allergy meds. Thanks for the note. Any other day and he would have talked your ear off.

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
Hi, that was my hubby. He was driving my Passport. Sorry he wasn't too enthused. He hasn't been feeling well and was having a major allergy attack. I was in Fredies getting him allergy meds. Thanks for the note. Any other day and he would have talked your ear off.
Ha! You found us. We often talk about making cards to leave on other Passports in the wild, but we talk a lot…

Shoot, he should have said he was not feeling well.
I was thinking maybe he was was just not happy with his Passport and didn’t want to talk about it!
Hopefully he’s feeling better soon!

I just moved here in September 2021 and have seen only this other MSM and then the two today. This one was just spotted in April, is it you?

281 - 294 of 294 Posts