Honda Passport Forum banner
261 - 280 of 294 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,871 Posts
Oregon has some rugged ones . . .

Noted a small mark on the inner fender, likely some tire rubbing . . .
. . . and in white, so of course it caught my eye!!
🐼
Nice NW Edition add on the trim!
Where did you spy that one at?

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
792 Posts
@Clayton Bigsby ,I was headed North on I5 to Cabela's, I think I saw you headed south on I5, about 30 mins ago.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Snohomish county area were slim pickins’, shit load of Pilots, but lately I’ve been seeing more PP, speaking of which my wife and I went for a bike ride down on the Everett waterfront, where I seen my first PP in brown whatever Honda calls it. If the color leaned more towards brown I just may have went with that over white.
Snohomish county? I know at least two in Snohomish county;-) I assume with you it would be three. I think there is one living not too far from me as I see them frequently.

It's true about Pilots - I am one of them😜

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
Tints affect how the color appears in the pic, but just saw this pretty sweet decked out deep scarlet red passport.
Did you flash your lights, honk and wave? 👋
Thats what I’ll do if I ever see a Passport out with a driver in it and when I’m in mine

Reactions: TwelfthmanSeahawks

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
I just had to take on a black Passport going 55 mph, SW on Interstate 15 about 20 minutes ago.
Really, 55? I hope you’re not on here! 🤣🤣

·
Registered
450 Posts
@Clayton Bigsby ,I was headed North on I5 to Cabela's, I think I saw you headed south on I5, about 30 mins ago.
Just seen this, not sure if it was me or not, but what it tells me is that I need to make my PP more personalized but I’m not one to just bolt shit on to customize it. I really want to customize the grill but I haven’t seen any available yet, I had a stamped metal grill on my Element which really enhanced the look.

I have a couple little things I am looking at doing to the PP, I’ll post pics

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite
431 Posts
Saw a Black Forest Pearl Passport in my neighborhood. First one that color I have seen in person. Passed me going the opposite direction this morning. If I was tired of having dark cars I would have looked for one. Beautiful color.

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
586 Posts
Yesterday I took my Mom's car to Jiffy Lube to do the required state inspection, and then went next door to the gas station to fill it up for her. All the pumps were occupied and I pulled up behind a gentleman with a white Elite PP. He motioned to me that he apologized for the slow gas pump. I told I was in no rush and asked him how he liked the Passport. Said he loved his 2021and it's best vehicle he ever owned and his only problem was his wife liked to drive it also! Told him I had the same trim in a 2019 and totally agree.
Didn't catch his name, but if your on this forum it was nice meeting you.
Chris

Reactions: Sweetness2022

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
Ok - who has an MSM and was at 24 hour fitness in HB earlier today?
I didn’t look at the trim or take a photo, I just did 54 laps and wanted to die. 🤣

Update: just chatted with the owner getting in his Passport Elite at the gym today. He’s from Arizona and he is not on our forum but I recruited into it!!

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
I spied a white elite in HB today. Got next to her at the next light, honked and waved. She did not look enthusiastic!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite, Modern Steel Metallic/Black
129 Posts
I spied a white elite in HB today. Got next to her at the next light, honked and waved. She did not look enthusiastic!

View attachment 12351
A couple of weeks ago we were visiting OC and at least twice I saw a white PP parked at a McDonalds on Rockfield near Lake Forest

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Registered
2019 Sport Silver
452 Posts

View attachment 12351
🤷‍♀️ She was probably like...Oh great another weird chick in a Honda PP stalking me... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Registered
Fact? Fiction? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
476 Posts
Just returned from vacation on Hawaii (big island, Kauai, and Oahu) . . .
. . . it is very obvious that Toyota has a monopoly on suv and truck sales.
Except for a few CR-V's and Elements, big island and Kauai are entirely 4Runner, RAV4, and Tacoma land.
However on Oahu we did spot a rare Passport as we were returned from Makapuʻu Point Lighthouse Trail.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Water Cloud Sky Plant Water resources

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ok who was it, my wife, daughter and I stopped at Dicks for some burgers when I notice a white PP with bronze KMC Bulldogs I believe ? I was in my white PP with bronze Nomads, I flashed my lights as you were heading north on 99

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
792 Posts
Wasn't me, but now I'm hungry for burgers :giggle:

261 - 280 of 294 Posts