Honda Passport Forum banner
241 - 260 of 294 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,871 Posts
My Wife was taking the dog for a walk in the desert today and bagged our first Passport in the wild.
That‘s crazy!
Did you wait for the owner to return?

I waited for an Arizona owner to return to theirs when I saw one down by the beach, actually put some change in their meter.

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
That‘s crazy!
Did you wait for the owner to return?

I waited for an Arizona owner to return to theirs when I saw one down by the beach, actually put some change in their meter.
Lol, She didn't wait. We know they have dogs and prolly horses based on the window sticker.

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
Lol, She didn't wait. We know they have dogs and prolly horses based on the window sticker.
That‘s got to be the best sighting I’ve read about!

Not only just another Passport, but the same color and in the middle of nowhere, which is probably in the middle of your street vs., one end or the other! 🤣

Reactions: Moab Junky

·
Registered
1,050 Posts

Not only just another Passport, but the same color and in the middle of nowhere, which is probably in the middle of your street vs., one end or the other! 🤣
Haha you're funny. Its not on our street, it's actually a couple miles West of our house. Our dog loves that area cause she can run off leash and chase bunnies and lizards.

Ya, I told Momma she did good. She wants to bag another now.

At first I thought their badges were blacked out too, but I guess it's just dirt, lol.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite, Modern Steel Metallic/Black
129 Posts

Agreed! Thise are good sightings.

I saw a white EX-L yesterday, but....Not on my stomping grounds, but closer to you as I'm visting Orange County. I saw it in Laguna Beach yesterday afternoon.

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
2 in one morning! Where are you hunting?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Snohomish county area were slim pickins’, shit load of Pilots, but lately I’ve been seeing more PP, speaking of which my wife and I went for a bike ride down on the Everett waterfront, where I seen my first PP in brown whatever Honda calls it. If the color leaned more towards brown I just may have went with that over white.

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
Snohomish county area were slim pickins’, shit load of Pilots, but lately I’ve been seeing more PP, speaking of which my wife and I went for a bike ride down on the Everett waterfront, where I seen my first PP in brown whatever Honda calls it. If the color leaned more towards brown I just may have went with that over white.
That’s one of the coolest places I‘ve ever been!

Reactions: Powdertrax

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
My brother was here the last 4 days and we spy’d a MSM this Target!
He already knows I’m a bit 🤪!
However, when he saw me take a photo of another Passport, it was on a whole new level.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My wife sent me a photo of a white PP in Everett Washington, it had black rims, bug shield, the small white pieces under the fog lights and a black wrap piece on the hood with a orange outline. I seen a poster at a local Honda dealer with that exact set up, made me wonder if it was a off-road special addition?

She also sent me a text saying that she just passed a white one with bronze wheels, which is what I’m running, are you on this forum

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
792 Posts
I see 2 or 3 PP everyday , I've only seen 2 PP in 6 months with aftermarket goodies.

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
I see 2 or 3 PP everyday , I've only seen 2 PP in 6 months with aftermarket goodies.
WOW! 2-3 everyday! I need to get up there so there is 3-4 each day!

Reactions: PNWGarageDad
241 - 260 of 294 Posts