Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a Passport out in the wild in Queens for the first time today. We're still a pretty exclusive club I guess. The dealer I bought from said they haven't been selling many. Too bad I was in my Civic. I might have been the first Passport that guy ever saw outside of the dealer.

·
Registered
51 Posts
None in Brooklyn so far.

·
461 Posts
Dang still none for me in Mpls / thought I saw one on the other side of the highway and I nearly hit the car next to me trying to look ? not really / anyways it was a Pilot with aftermarket wheels ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haven't seen any besides ours in north Alabama.
Dang still none for me in Mpls / thought I saw one on the other side of the highway and I nearly hit the car next to me trying to look ? not really / anyways it was a Pilot with aftermarket wheels ?

·
Registered
575 Posts
I haven't seen one in Oregon yet, other than mine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’ve yet to see another one in the South Houston area.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,255 Posts
I have only seen 2 in northern california. It should be Snuffleupagus club...
Was it me in Cuppertino area you saw? I have been back here temporarily for work with my Passport since May 2!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nope not your little guy. One in redwood shores black and one in half moon bay blue like the ocean. Have fun in Northern California. Wear your sunscreen and don’t get soft. Go warriors!

·
Super Moderator
2,255 Posts
Nope not your little guy. One in redwood shores black and one in half moon bay blue like the ocean. Have fun in Northern California. Wear your sunscreen and don’t get soft. Go warriors!
Ahh - I did take mine to 1/2 Moon Bay last Sunday when I had a day off :)!
I almost can't wait to see one and give them a (y)

·
Super Moderator
2,255 Posts
Glad you found HMB! My stomping ground! Fun drive for the Passport.
I actually found HMB last year. I go every chance I get. It's an amazing little beach town :)!
IMG_2169.jpg

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,966 Posts
So the Passport has been out over 3 months and I saw my first one today on the road today, a white one and it was right near my house, not sure what model because I was passing him and only saw the "Passport" as I passed and couldn't check the rims since I cut over a few cars in front of him...

·
Super Moderator
2,255 Posts
So the Passport has been out over 3 months and I saw my first one today on the road today, a white one and it was right near my house, not sure what model because I was passing him and only saw the "Passport" as I passed and couldn't check the rims since I cut over a few cars in front of him...
You should have gotten out and stopped traffic flow! I am absolutely doing that! Then we will get out and high five ? before being arrested!

Reactions: stevenD

·
461 Posts
I finally saw a living PP in the wild (like a Bigfoot siting so I’m going too see many more I bet ?) and it was an unmolested exl (there wasn’t even mud flaps ?, I know some folks do not prefer accessories). Can’t believe mine looked that way one day, so naked and afraid ???

·
Registered
184 Posts
One happened to be behind me in traffic a few weeks ago. Silver, as I recall.

Haven’t seen another one before or since. I sure hope they don’t drop the line if they aren’t selling any better than that.

1 - 20 of 259 Posts