Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am interested in purchasing an ex-l AWD. Anyone add front & rear parking sensors on an ex-l and/or on Touring and Elite, how useful are they? Seem to be pretty expensive, like all add-ons.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think only for elite & touring. I'm interested in ex-l but thinking of adding them. Do you think they are a good addition to your vehicle? Thanks

·
461 Posts
I’ll pipe up as I think they are worth having for sure as I use them often (daily front sensors) as I pull up as close to the garage to park as possible / the little lady gets the garage and I get the whole driveway lol / we do have a 2 car garage but i would rather have some wood working toys vs my vehicle in there ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
They’re nearly a must-have for me. I had them on my 2012 Pilot and they likely saved me from some scrapes, particularly inside the garage. My wife owns a luxury vehicle that doesn’t have them (go figure that the Germans would skimp on that), and I really miss them on that car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They’re nearly a must-have for me. I had them on my 2012 Pilot and they likely saved me from some scrapes, particularly inside the garage. My wife owns a luxury vehicle that doesn’t have them (go figure that the Germans would skimp on that), and I really miss them on that car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for input. Since I have been driving an '03 Camry I have never had them. I will get them on my soon to be new Passport.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I do have EX-L and realized later that they would come handy in the parallel parking in NYC. Does anyone know how much they cost, front and back?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would have thought by now they were standard on all trims. I consider them safety essentials. When you start using them you wonder how you survived without them in the past.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think they are pretty useful. However, I’m the opposite of some of the other posters and find the pp sensors lacking compared to my old X5.

The X5 backup camera would stay on after going from reverse to drive for a short while, also displaying the sensor screen while you continue to parallel park. I also miss the cameras on the side mirrors of the side of the car to the ground.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts