Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

For those of you that (1) purchased a new Passport, and (2) used Honda Financing for the loan, what percentage rate did you get?

Everyone's credit is different so the rates will vary, of course, but I'm curious to see what % is being given since there are no "finance incentives" by Honda.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi guys.

For those of you that (1) purchased a new Passport, and (2) used Honda Financing for the loan, what percentage rate did you get?

Everyone's credit is different so the rates will vary, of course, but I'm curious to see what % is being given since there are no "finance incentives" by Honda.

Thanks! :)
3.94% for 60 months

·
Registered
193 Posts
5.14% on 60 months. Guess my credit wasn't as good as I thought compared to what you guys are getting. Better pay down those credit card balances...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Im sure dealers all have their own banks. They can drop below 2% and still make up the loss when they sell the loan. Has nothing to do with Honda financial

·
Super Moderator
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I think I'll go through my credit union instead of with the Honda dealer since it looks like I can get a pretty good rate from them. Also, the Honda dealer said they send the loan app to 20 different banks, and I'm not sure that's the best idea since I think it affects your credit score.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts